Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rafting

I went to a Junior Chamber of Commerce last night and the topic was getting you personal finance in order by evaluating your debt situation, income, and goals. If you want more information about how to get your finances in order definitely eliminate your debt after creating a 3-month emergency fund then visit Yahoo finance to get ideas on how to start building up savings or a retirement.

Anyways, most of the people at the JCs like to party so that's why I go, plus to learn about personal growth topics like I briefly shared above and to find out what other cool things are going on around Pdx. I learn something new about most of them every time I go which is very cool

Well, we might have a rafting trip in August led by a new member named Pete, who is a really cool guy. It'll only be 50 bucks which is really cheap. He also likes to buy road bikes of CL and fix them up, he might be a good person to talk to when I want to get a little faster commuter bike.

1 comment:

  1. You mean Divebar groups don't offer an opportunity for personal growth?

    ReplyDelete

Let JT know what you think.