Sunday, January 25, 2009

Double Dream

Portland got an inch of snow overnight, it is pretty strange to get 2 rounds of snow here. ODOT is warning of patches of black ice, I don't really know if anyone got it any worse. I haven't been doing anything all day except sleeping and watch old TV shows, just looked outside and the snow's gone, oh well.

I slept for about 10 hours last night and that's a record for me, the cold medicine I took might have helped, but I took a half dose. This morning I had two dreams.

Dream 1-
For some reason I was talking with another really large engineering company and they'd hired me. My new office was going to be out in the mid-West somewhere, but I was still going to work on projects going on in Portland, so that doesn't really make sense. I remember walking around the building where I interviewed and it being a really nice place, it was on the water and people got along with each other. I tried to figure out whether I'd want to drive my car out to my new place in the mid-West or fly there and have my car shipped out. I also remember going back to the place and wanting to ask more questions but I was flumoxed and didn't want to ask them, questions so that I could compare the two jobs apples to apples. Then I woke up and went back to sleep.

Dream 2-
I was with a group of friends in this large building and I was trying to get even with this other guy and I was going to do it by squirting him. Growing up, my sister and I would stay with my Grandparents and they've got some old time toys that my mom, her sisters and brother would play with, one old toy was a green squirt gun that would fit in you and squirt from between your fingers when you pressed the plunger down with your thumb, I think it was from Green Lantern or something. Anyways, I think I had something similar to this filled with Sprite and I had it hid in a cup to disguise it. My friends thought squirting someone with Sprite was wrong so they left, so I got close enough and I squirted him in a group of people. Then all the other people started running around screaming and stuff, I knew the jig was up so I ran off. This must have been a warehouse where trains would drop stuff off because there was a huge pile of bananas on the loading dock and I grabbed onto the mesh sack that was holding them all together and swung down onto the ground about 12' down, all the bananas fell on top of me and I pushed them off and started running down the tracks, over the large angular rocks to safety. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let JT know what you think.