Thursday, March 5, 2009

West Linn

I posted on my Twitter that I was going out with Nancy to help her redo a wetland delineation out in West Linn, OR. We had some fantastic weather and I was able to take this picture of Mt. Hood clear and bright looking straight down Hidden Spring Mountain Ranch Road or something like that.

This photo taken with my G1, woot!

There are a ton of huge houses in West Linn, quite a few situated way back from the main road. I observed a geezer hooking up his garbage and recycling containers to the bumper of his Escalade one day. "Oh, honey, please bring the cans back in."

The wetland delineation work was fun, it was good to get out of the office, I was in charge of using a machete to clear a path through the blackberry bushes. I got pretty good at it, but my forearm started to ache after a while.

2 comments:

  1. This is Match.com material. I like white wine, long walks on the beach, and "wetland delineation work."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! Oh man, you're probably right.

    ReplyDelete

Let JT know what you think.