Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Outside Looking In


I decided to smoke one of the Cubanos I bought back from Hondo, smoked it out on the back porch, it was hard not to feel a little self-conscious about it because the house next door could see me, but I had a glass (or cup) of Shiraz. I looked up into my kitchen window and thought it was a good picture that showed how I live. My dad hates it that I leave cupboard doors open like that.

I guess I should also say that I lost my job this week, I thought that by smoking this cigar and drinking the wine I'd have better introspection into my life forth coming. I couldn't think of anything other than I smoked this Cuban much better than in SPS (San Pedro Sula, Honduras - at the wine bar where all the hotties were). And, the other thing about my job is that it was at the cost of others that were more valuable for the work, no work was in hand, and apparently I was the low man on the totem. But, I realized that I when you pin your tail on one client, or classification of clients that do work only in the school site work, you're not gonna make it. Far be it for me to say what's gonna make it in this econ, but it's tough.

In a more positive news, I can finally re-do my mortgage (probably) because I'm out of work, thanks 'Bama for the financial something act. More info on my new garden plot manana.

The neighbor has two black cats, I enjoy calling them "gatos negro."

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus, dude. Let me know if you need anything and I will do what I can to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it. Any company would be lucky to have you! I hope this opens the door to something even better.

    ReplyDelete

Let JT know what you think.